Filing for bankruptcy is a difficult and complex decision for anyone to make. At Giordano, DelCollo, Werb & Gagne, LLC, it is our job to ask the right questions so that we can advise each client as to his or her options and assist in making the best recommendation for each individual case. During your initial free consultation, you will meet with Dean C. DelCollo, one of Delaware’s most trusted bankruptcy attorneys. During this consultation and the days to follow, your attorney, along with the members of the bankruptcy department from our firm, will ask you to provide answers to questions and supporting documents so that we can file your bankruptcy petition in Delaware.
You may be asked to provide the following documents:
- Pay stubs
- Income Tax Records
- Letters from Creditors
- Documents related to Lawsuits
- Proof of Pay Garnishment
Making the Right Choice
It is our job to advise you on the best way forward toward financial well-being. Getting out of financial straits can be a long process, and our determination regarding what is best for your situation will come from the answers you provide us during our evaluation process. You can expect us to ask you questions such as:
- Do you live in the state of Delaware?
- How much is your estimated debt?
- How much have you made in the last 6 months?
- Are you behind on your taxes? If so, how much do you owe?
- Do you have medical bills?
- Do you own your own home?
- Do you own a vehicle?
- Have you been divorced? If so, how recently?
- Do you have child support or alimony obligations? If so, how much do you owe each month?
- Are you already on a payment plan with any creditors?
- Do you have student loan bills?
- Do you have payday loan bills?
Retain the Right Bankruptcy Lawyer in Delaware
Providing answers to the questions above will give us an idea of the right way forward for you and your family. There will be some tough times ahead, but with each day that passes, you will gain peace of mind and know that our attorneys and staff are by your side every step of the way. Start on the road to financial stability immediately. Call our offices today to schedule your free consultation.